Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Helpless~~~~(>_<)~~~~

Yesterday night I lose
Finally I had a big cried
Helpless make me so stress 
I even didnt expect that I will cry
But dont know why once I closed my eyes
My mind just thinking abou The Kajang Obeserve
Thinking of my column that until now no even 1 news at all
Still leave 2days then will be the dateline for the news already
Even thinking that I kept try my best to help others but at the end is my column still empty

That feeling is no ones can feel it just me
I just keep worrying that I will be retake for this subject in this sem

But thats not what I want
I cant do anything right now
What can I do now is just WAIT
Waiting for the reporters to find out news for me
I know some of them already work very hard to help me
But still have some just like no need give any hope for them to help me

Anyway after this big cry I really feel more comfortable so much
I told myself that I must be stay stronger to compact those coming stresses

Today I even told some of my classmates about this
But is without purpose just wanna speak out

I even told the senior editor that I wish I can run the news by myself
But I know this is impossoble too since it not under my coveraged area 
I really HATE keep waiting especially under that moment still have people need others to push just will move!

Team work and team heart are very important
All of us already that it be a vertical intergration right now
All will died together once there are one person not assort with us
Anyway, those who still stubborn and not wish to listen or change
At the end he/she must be able to accept the consequences
Good Luck for all of us~!

4 comments:

Ho Hsin Mei said...

owhhhh~~~~~~~neenee..sayang sayang..If it feel better,you can cry..~~~but don`t too stress up...
Though I don`t know what happen about kajang observer but I Pray everything will turn out fine for you,Okay..Take care..LOve You~~Muakssss..

amylim said...

thx maymei♥ take k too~
the kajang obeserver is one of our application subject for the purpose of publishing our own newspaper and will distributed over to the area around our college. just like to let us noe the feel of inside the newspaper's company lo~

Tissue said...

宝贝~ 过去了就别想太多了~
虽然有些时候我并不能帮你太多,也没有能力帮到你..但不管怎样,我都会在你身边的~
所以别给自己太大压力了~ 疼回哦~ ♥

amylim said...

没想太多了~毕竟已经过去了~最重要的是熬过这个学期就好了~谢谢你的热力地帮助哦!♥