Sunday, December 28, 2008

ChrisTm@S P@rtY ^p^

bt actualy cnt said is a christmas party la...
jz only on christmas tat day i hv a bbq vif my secondary sch classmates(cn belong 2 claz gathering oso)^^
at least tis yr de christmas din feel lonenly lo...

really long long time din bbq dy...n even tis is my 1st time bbq vif them lo...^_^
tis time cn said quite successful lo cz more than half no of my classmates oso gt attend...jz d drinks,fruits n desserts nt enuf only lo...mk me so thirsty...finaly drink air suam shj....=.=


lucikly d rain STOPPED b4 v started...if nt zao cham lu...makan hujan shj...hehe
bt hor all of us oso lazy 2 roost d foods...cz after cooking o doing cleansing dy feel hungry n lazy 2 move any>...jz u cal me,i cal u...hope cn eat directly only...even v gt share d foods bt if v stil keep on wait each other den really makan sendiri de lo...cz all d guys eat so so so fast lo...den finaly all oso lazy lazy de go n roost dy...bt i feel fortune oso cz gt guys roost d honey chicken wings 4 me lo..haha...

den v started 2 play games....v all use tepung go n attack each others...all of us play til crazy dy..^^almost all of us bcum datuk n nenek dy...cz all d hair,face n body all hv a lot of powder...xpecially those who wearing black colour shirt...cn c most clearly...haha...
bt sum of them oso hide inside d hs den v cn attck them...jz try our best 2 put sum powder 2 their body...hehe...i think i'm d most cham 1 lo...even i din hv much powder like others...bt at d end of d party tat time i dunoe whr d guys find powder n attack me again lo...d powder is so so so much n even my mouth inside oso kena jor...haiz...mk me so horrible...den i noe sure they r nt "song" vif me lo...so mny ppl attack them den they jz wan attck me bck only!!!haiz...they really so so so small gas lo....no eye 2 c tat gang...alwaz ga tou sei....den v oso hv a game cal killer...i dunoe wat game is tis den mai play lo...nw i noe wat game is tat dy...after tat mny of them keep on balik lu...left only me n my ji mui do cleansing...after v finish done avting den v jz went hm lo...emm...hapi vif tat day oso la...^^

2 comments:

Ho Hsin Mei said...

shuang leh....we all..
happy..^^>.
smile..hope to do BBQ again..aha
haha

amylim said...

bt u nt said dun1 do again meh?u dy scared liao ma...v shong sendiri only lo...haha...