Sunday, November 18, 2012

Prego @ The Westin KL

Having farewell party with my colleague at here and it was my first time patronized to this restaurant. 


Trying out the pizza with the same name as this restaurant—Prego. The ingredients of this pizza included red onions jam and some olives on it and the most important thing is the lobster! Oh ya, is a lobster pizza. It was my first time to try out such a rich pizza. This thin crust pizza was excellent as it won’t too cheesy and the lobster given was so fresh, juicy and big in size. Meanwhile, I like the red onions jam on top of it, it makes the whole pizza taste more delicious.




Next, we ordered a plate of pasta which named “Pollo E Piselle” where smoked chicken and fresh peas cooked with white sauce. For the pasta you can have the choice to choose either short or long or house made one. In the end, I had chosen the long to extra long spaghetti as my meal. The pasta was really super creamy and make me so full after ate it. Besides, the smoked chicken was tender and nice to eat too.


Restaurant Details
Ground & Upper Ground Level, The Westin KL, 199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
03-2773 8338

No comments: