Monday, July 28, 2008

721

21/7/08 is the day "he" appear again...b4 tat "he" is playing missing...dunoe whr is "him" n dunoe wat "he" was thinking...really hate "him" lo...
bt nvm...cz 2dy is d time i say bye bye 2 "him" dy...
luckily i din step vry deep in tis time...mayb bcz of last time...had been hurted too too too much...

mayb tis is d better way 4 us...
so tat v no ned2 luv each others til so tough anymore...
pain 4 shorter is better than pain 4 longer...
v r nt being 2gtr 4 a longer time...
i think d main reason is v does nt noe each others vry well...
really agree tat 来得快去得也快 de sentence...
b4 i accept him i dy hope tat v dun end too fast...bt finally....oso END ADY....haiz...
anyway,jz HoPe tat i cn find a better 1 n cn last 4 4ever in my future lo...

4 comments:

Ho Hsin Mei said...

ooooo..u din tell me anything about `him` d..haha..anyway...he dunno how to love u..then..is a good choice..coz got me to LOVE YOU>.haha

amylim said...

hehe..wat u wan2 noe?dy over liao wo...actually khei gt c b4 de...u lov me?haiz...like no lov me at all lo...

Ho Hsin Mei said...

GOT alot of love lah..
haha..i show u by the muakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
mah..hahaa...c..my `k` alot hahaha..olx

amylim said...

no la...
gt alot of "k" nt represent love me de lo...i oso cnt receive...hehe